“TonArt” ensures that personal data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner, is collected for established and clearly defined purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Persons under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardian before submitting personal information.
HOW AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Some data is collected automatically when you visit our website (with the help of cookies and similar technologies), others – when you provide personal data directly while purchasing our services, register for and participate in the individual piano lessons, our events or send us requests. For the purpose of purchasing services and participating in the “TonArt” activities, for the purpose of invoicing, and for the purpose of data analysis, we process the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, statistics of visits in the lessons, purchased subscriptions, address (for invoicing), IP address, information about website visits, statistical and analytical traffic data.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to provide you with our services (execution of orders and requests, participation in piano classes and events);
- providing the opportunity to use the functions in our website;
- in order to ensure website functionality and optimization;
- to track and improve the performance of our website and social media accounts;
- in order to create and select suitable advertising for you.
We store personal data for no longer than is required by the purposes of data processing or provided by legal acts, if a longer data retention period is set in them:
- personal data are stored for 3 (three) years from the date of the last visit for the purpose of quality service provision and data analysis;
- data obtained for the purpose of direct marketing are stored for 3 (three) years from the date of the last visit;
- for the purpose of administration of customer requests, personal data is stored for 1 (one) year from the date of receipt of personal data;
- invoicing personal data is stored in accordance with the requirements of legal acts applicable to accounting.
We undertake not to disclose processed personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent to disclose personal data;
- when such disclosure is necessary for data processors providing accounting, internet system maintenance, payment and other services;
- when such disclosure is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations provided for by law.
Our website may contain links to external websites. Those websites and the services available through them have their own separate privacy policies and we are not responsible or liable for the personal data collected on those websites. Please review the policies of other websites before submitting personal data or using any of their services.
You have the right to:
- to be familiar with the personal data collected about you;
- demand that personal data relating to you be corrected;
- request deletion of data:
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- to data portability;
- disagree with the processing of personal data;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cookies are small text documents with a unique identification number that are transmitted from the website to the visitor’s computer or other device, so that website administrators can distinguish the visitor’s computer and see their online activity.
A unique number identifies your browser each time you visit a website. Cookies prevent websites from remembering any of your personal information (such as name or address). Cookies can always be refused or even disabled, but then some functions of the page may not work.
Using cookies, the website remembers information about the visit to make the next visit easier and the website itself more useful. Cookies are used for various purposes, such as remembering the user’s safe search preferences, showing more relevant ads, counting the number of visitors to the website, helping to register for services and protecting the user’s data.
The website may use the following cookies:
- necessary technical cookies: necessary for the operation of the website;
- functional cookies: although not necessary for the operation of the website, they significantly improve its operation, quality and user experience;
- statistical cookies: used to prepare statistical analysis of website visitors;
- targeted or advertising cookies: used to show you offers or other information that might be of interest to you.
Disabling essential cookies may slow down your internet browsing speed, restrict the functionality of certain website functions, or even block access to the website.
CHANGES AND CONTACTS